Okay folks, the draft is less than 48 hours away - 7pm CDT start. I've sent out an invitation to join the Draft Room via Google Docs. You should be able to join even if you do not have a gmail account. If anyone has a problem with it, then let me know.
It's basically very simple. The spreadsheet has 4 pages. They are:
It's basically very simple. The spreadsheet has 4 pages. They are:
- INPUT - This is the page where you will draft your player when it is your turn. You will see that there are 3 columns, one labeled POSITION, PLAYER and CLUB. When it is your turn, simply type the players position in the position column, his name in the player column and his club's abbreviation in the Club column. This will then populate the 2nd page which is the DRAFT ROOM.
- DRAFT ROOM - You will be able to see your team form on this page. You will also be able to see the breakdown by position for each team as well as breakdown by each club for each team. YOU MAY ONLY SELECT A MAXIMUM OF (3) THREE PLAYERS FROM A CLUB. Once, or if, you have selected 3 from let's say Wigan, then the Wigan row under your team will be highlighted in yellow indicating that you have reached your maximum.
- PLAYER LIST - The third page is the player list. This list is a cheat sheet of sorts. I've taken the salaries posted by the premierleague.com fantasy game and broken them down by club, position and name. You can use this as a guide on value for each player. Be warned that the premierleague.com game is scored differently thus each players salary may or may not correlate 100% to the Walt League. I've also listed last year's fantasy totals for each player on this page as well.
- POSITIONS - I've simply copied the Player List our site gives us and pasted it into this page. Positions have been determined by the site already and you can view them on the site or on this page of the spreadsheet.
This is important - Please input the position and club using the abbreviations to the right. It's self-explanatory, but please consider this image.
The abbreviations are important as they are color-coded to insure automation regarding the position breakdown and club breakdown on the next page. If this seems like overkill to you, then just keep it to yourself. I've comptrolled enough of these types of drafts to know what needs to be done. Please just humor me. Anyway, please look at the image below to see how it effects the Draft Board page.
That should be all there is to it. I'll try to keep up by deleting the players taken on the Players List page so it will be easier to see who has been already taken.
To recap, all you have to do to draft is input the correct position abbreviation, player's name and the correct abbreviation of the club of the player you drafted. To find the player's correct position, please see the Position page of the spreadsheet or print out this link provided by fantasyleague.com - http://www.fantasyleague.com/Pro/Stats/PlayerListPrintable.aspx.
Here is the URL of the draft room. I am pretty sure you will be able to enter it via here as well, but I think you have to accept the invitation first that I have already sent you.
If there are any questions, then I implore you to ask. Ask as many as you want.


No comments:
Post a Comment