Saturday, August 6, 2011

Draft Order

Walt League Premier Draft




The draft order has been decided. I guess fantasy does really imitate reality because last year's crappiest team, BIFA, has the privilege of choosing first. I'm guessing Super BIFA will choose someone from Super Norwich. Here is the order:


  1. BIFA All-Stars FC (Keith Gardino)
  2. Gemmill 78 (Leon Moseley)
  3. Deportivo la Naranja Mound (Carey Talley)
  4. Sporting Frumundacheese (Johnny Norris)
  5. OzaukeeBrewMeisters (Ted Gallina)
  6. Memphis Rogues (Bill Sublette)
  7. WAGS and Wankers (Kenny Rump)
  8. FergiesFutbolClub (Cole Calwell)
  9. Beerguts United (Kevin Gardino)
  10. Real Chapala (Philip McDonnell)
  11. FCFrodo (John Campbell)
  12. Memfrica SC (Johnny Neff)
  13. AC Frayser (Matt Basham)
  14. Stevie G FC (Mikey Neff)
  15. Romo (Brian Wilemon)
  16. Fox Meadows Athletic Club (Greg Gallina)

Please note that this is a serpentine draft which means that the order reverses every other round. This means that the 2nd round order will be from 16-1. So all odd numbered rounds will be 1-16. All even numbered rounds will be 16-1.

I will send out the draft board soon with more instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment