This is more or less an FYI to all of you good folk out there, but I want to point you in the direction of a service that I've been using for the last 2 years or so called Amazon Prime. The greatest store on earth, amazon.com, has a service called Prime in which you pay a yearly subscription fee of $79 in return for a number of great benefits, the greatest of which is that you receive FREE 2-Day Shipping on all eligible orders. For me, I'd say that 9 out of 10 items that I purchase I get free shipping. If you want it overnight, then you pay an extra $3.99.
I buy everything from sardines to dental floss to grass-fed ghee to a pair of snugly-fitted, ball-cupping longhandles on this thing. Not only are prices normally cheaper than brick and mortar stores, but you pay no tax either. For you repulsive statists out there, that's bad news, but for the rest of us honest, moral folks, how sweet is that?
With the holidays almost upon us, now is the perfect time to sign-up for the Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial. Again, you get free, two-day shipping for almost everything within the continental US — plus Prime members get more than 10,000 movies and TV shows streamed at no charge. I've had Prime for almost two years now, and love it. Don't take my word for it either. Ask WAGS and Mrs. WAGS. They buy with Prime as well.
If you purchase amazon.com products through any of the ads or banners on waltleaguepremier.blogspot.com, then amazon.com will give the WLP a percentage of each sale. The proceeds then will be put back into the league in the form of cash prizes and what not.
Benefits:
- Umlimited FREE two-day shipping on all eligible orders
- No minimum purchase required for FREE shipping
- Get fast FREE shipping on millions of eligible products
- Shop for anyone, ship to anywhere - Send gifts across the continental US at no additional cost
- Unlimited, Commercial-Free, Instant Streaming of Over 10,000 Movies and TV Shows
No comments:
Post a Comment