Thursday, December 30, 2010

Round 20: updated table - Stevie G Torres +20.7, Beerguts United -11.6

Updated table at the newly-created www.waltleaguepremier.blogspot.com and updated playoff chances at http://www.sportsclubstats.com/You/WaltLeague.html.

Chapala goes top of the league.  Round 21 is Saturday and Sunday.  Please be advised that fantasyleague.com is combining Round 20 and Round 21, so to get an accurate score for Round 21, then you must do a little subtraction.  Take your weekly score at fantasyleague.com then subtract what you scored in Round 20.  Clumsy, but what are you going to do?

The new site is a work in progress.  A lot of it is still under construction.  I've chosen to go that route because I think it looks better than my own 1st grade-caliber web design and it's less tedious to maintain.  I did design and create the banner graphic at the top of the page which represents a major step in my technical abilities.

For what it's worth, I guess any of you guys who use a reader can subscribe to it as well.

Good day

No comments:

Post a Comment